About M2 Consulting Services
M² helps Jewish organizations and initiatives articulate their vision, and design strategies, education and training to assist in them advancing their mission and goals.
With a proven capacity to listen carefully, systematize and analyze field-driven data, and bring creative ideas and solutions, M² utilizes its broad-reaching network of thought leaders and practitioners to offer organizations customized services that help them expand their impact.
- UJA-Federation of New York: A five-month consultation to explore new models of investment for Israeli and North American Jewry initiatives
- The Office of Innovation: A partnership to develop and facilitate experiential education training for the Fellowship for Rabbinic Entrepreneurship, and to curate its cohort experience.
- The Bronfman Fellowship: An eight-month consultancy to develop cohesive and pervasive pedagogic approaches and instruments to sharpen the Fellowship’s educational experience
Additional M² Consultancies:
- Camp Stone
- Diller Teen Fellows
- Dorot Fellowship
- Hillel’s Ezra Fellowship
- Jewish Teen Funders Network
- Masa Israel Journey
- Stockholm JCC
- Tikvah Fund
- Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies
- Yeshivat Maharat
For more information about our consulting services, contact Clare.