WHO WE ARE:
M2: The Institute for Experiential Jewish Education’s mission is promoting a proud and inspired community of Jewish educators who possess the personal and professional capacities to help learners find meaning and relevance in Jewish life. We run a broad range of training programs for in-service educators and consulting services for education and resource development for educational organizations. These programs and services primarily take place in North America, though M2 has a growing presence in Israel and Europe.
M² seeks to learn, grow, share, and make real change in the field of experiential Jewish education. With offices in both New York and Israel, we are a nimble, cutting edge and incredibly warm team that sits in both New York and Israel. Our work is guided by our five organizational values: generosity, humility, rigor, innovation, and integrity.
The Executive Assistant will contribute to the efficiency of our organization by providing personalized and timely high-level administrative support to the Executive Leadership Team, comprised of the CEO and two executive leaders.This is a full-time position based in Jerusalem.
As our Executive Assistant, youare a self-starter, passionate person who thrives working in a rigorous, creative and fast-paced environment. You are proactive and resourceful and willing to perform all the tasks associated with being part of a growing team. You are comfortable managing small to large scale tasks and your attention to detail doesn’t inhibit your appreciation for seeing the bigger picture. You are detail oriented, have excellent interpersonal skills, highly attentive to even the most minute details, and interact easily with people from diverse backgrounds and sectors.
- Assists the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Program Officer and Vice President of Education with daily duties across a variety of administrative and strategic tasks. These include:
- Thoughtfully managing an active calendar of appointments andensures follow up for the Executive management’s responsibilities, appointments, and deadlines
- Compiling and preparing documents and formatting information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Taking minutes for meetings
- Completing expense reports
- Communicateseffectively between the Executive management and the rest of the staff, as well as external stakeholders and partners.
- Makes travel and accommodation arrangements for the members of the Executive team.
- Coordinates the logistics of high-level meetings, both internally and externally including multi-person meetings and activities with the office staff.
- Serves as the front facing person for the office; provide hospitality to all guests and help create a welcoming environment.
- Manages the organization’s office services; replenishing office materials (snacks, printer supplies, paper, office supplies etc); Organizes and maintains the office filing system
- Provides event management support as requested.
- Takes ownership over team events: staff birthdays, lunches, outings, etc.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
As a prerequisite, you believe in the values of M2 and be driven by its mission. You possess:
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- English as a mother tongue, with exceptional writing and oratory skills. Spoken Hebrew a plus
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Superb communication skills both for internal and external communications
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to manage, prioritize and follow through on a wide range of tasks
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and creative work environment
- Self-starter who can take initiative and work independently
- Flexible work style with the ability to work under tight deadlines and with shifting priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficiency in Apple hardware and software a plus
- A positive attitude; you know how to work within a team and are open to continuously learning & growing
WHAT M2 OFFERS:
- Full time position in the Jerusalem office
- Salary range of 12,500-14,000 ILS/ month, commensurate with degree of position-specific experience and qualifications
- Strong benefits package including generous paid time off policy, plus Jewish and nationally observed holidays
- An atmosphere that is guided by values, integrity and passion
- A nimble, cutting edge and warm working environment
- A team of professionals seeking to learn, grow, share and effect real change
APPLY – BY JULY 18, 2021
This job is a full-time position in Jerusalem. Please submit a resume and cover letter here.
Only applications in English will be considered and will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Due to high volume, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
M2 is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation. We are committed to building a team that represents a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences and skills.