Relational Engagement combines deep academic and applied learning, expert faculty, and action-based research. Highlights include:
- Workshops on the formation and progression of relationships through the prisms of improvisation and relational psychology.
- Individualized mentoring to facilitate the synthesis of the elements of the program with participants’ personal strengths, visions, values and professional realities.
- Examination of the impact of ideas, texts and values on relationships based on the pedagogy and philosophy of Havruta.
- Ongoing action-based research designed to enable cohort participants to test and evaluate the application of their learnings.
- Intensive work around character development in the educators’ quest for authenticity and integrity.
- Participant contribution to a special edition journal that will be published upon completion of the program.
- Intimate cohort experience with 19 educators from a wide diversity of backgrounds and experiences.
- Dr. Erica Brown
- Rabbi Sharon Cohen Anisfeld
- Dr. Elie Holzer
- Rae Janvey
- Dr. Tamara Mann Tweel
- Stephen Markowitz
- Arna Poupko Fisher
- Dr. Assael Romanelli
- Rabbi Dr. Daniel Smokler
- Dr. Bernie Steinberg
- Shuki Taylor
- Rosov Consulting
M2 Relational Engagement Circle includes three seminars over 12 months.
July 29 – August 2, 2018 – New York
January 6-10, 2019 – San Diego
July 28 – August 1, 2019 – New York
M² Relational Engagement Circle is open to educators deeply engaged in the theory and practice of relational learning and engagement and with at least eight years of relevant field experience. Participation is by invitation only. Relational Engagement Circle has closed applications.
Tuition for M² Relational Engagement Circle is $1,800 + a $180 registration fee. Tuition covers all programmatic costs, double occupancy accommodations, domestic airfare for all three gatherings, and food. Cost does not cover travel to/from airports or additional airline and other fees. Single occupancy accommodation is available at an extra charge.