Your health and safety matter
M² believes very strongly in the power of in-person experiences and we are committed to providing opportunities for educators to learn together in a way that prioritizes their health and well-being. We are dedicated to ensuring our staff, program attendees and guests have a safe environment during all M² programming.
The following policy was put into place on February 20th, 2023 following updated CDC guidelines and recommendations and President Biden’s announcement of his intention to end the Covid-19 national and public health emergencies on May 11, 2023.
Amid so much transition, we aimed to craft guidelines that stayed true to our values of hospitality, rigor, humility, innovation and integrity.
As we adapt to COVID being part of our lives we ask the following:
- Program participants, staff and faculty are still required to be vaccinated with the primary series of doses; boosters are strongly encouraged but not required.
- Mask requirements will be determined by local mandates. People who wish to continue masking are welcome to do so. Local mandates can be looked up here.
- Large gatherings, meetings and events will follow local and state requirements. You can look up and follow local community Covid-19 levels here.
- We recommend doing a self-assessment before traveling to a program.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms please stay home and notify your program lead ASAP. You can check your symptoms using the CDC’s Covid-19 Self-Checker.
- If you are immunocompromised, please see CDC recommendations here.
- In the event that you become sick while attending a program, please notify your program lead immediately. M² will do its best to support your various needs on a case-by-case basis.
- Participant cohorts can create their own behavioral norms when special circumstances arise demonstrating respect, hospitality and flexibility.
In the event that you are unable to participate in a program or need to leave prematurely, M² will do its best to come up with a thoughtful plan to programmatically catch you up.
We look forward to continuing to learn and grow together in health!
The Team at M²