Your well-being is our top priority, and we are dedicated to ensuring our program attendees and guests have a safe environment during all M² programming.
On June 1, 2022, we updated our COVID policies as they apply to in-person gatherings, reflecting changes to our previous policy last updated in December 2021.
The new policy is based on updated CDC guidelines and recommendations.
- All participants joining in-person gatherings are required to be vaccinated and boosted for COVID, in compliance with U.S. / Canadian / Israeli or any other vaccine-based protocols, based on your country of origin.
- All participants will be asked to attest to their vaccination status one week before the start of an in-person gathering.
- Program participants should self-administer a rapid antigen test no more than 24 hours prior to arriving at an M² seminar.
- If you test positive or experience a fever, sore throat, or cough, you should not attend the program.
- Upon arrival at the gathering, participants will attest to having tested negative within 24 hours.
- M² is unable to administer COVID testing in advance of or during its programs.
MASKING AND OTHER PHYSICAL DISTANCING MEASURES:
- In its programs, M² will enforce local state/county mandates. It will not enforce local state/county recommendations. Adhering to local state recommendations will be at the discretion of each participant.
- Masks and social distancing will be implemented as needed in accordance with the then-current mandates of the State and County within which each gathering is taking place.
- Additionally, if the CDC’s COVID-19 Community Level for the local county in which M² programming is taking place changes to HIGH, M² will update program participants and may update these measures accordingly.
IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL DURING A SEMINAR:
- If you feel unwell during the seminar, you should remain in or return to your room. Please do not attend programming if you feel unwell in any way. Please do not interact with any participants or staff, ensuring they stay safe and comfortable.
- M² encourages anyone who is feeling unwell with COVID-related symptoms to procure and administer a rapid antigen test. You may wish to bring one or more extra tests for your personal use in consideration of this possibility.
IF YOU TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID DURING THE SEMINAR:
- For those traveling internationally, we recommend purchasing travelers’ insurance that includes COVID coverage in consideration of this possibility.
- If you test positive during a program, please email email@example.com.
- Upon testing positive, you will need to make your own medical and logistical arrangements.
- While M² cannot provide medical care or extensive support if you test positive, please feel free to contact our travel agent – TravelPerk hotline at +1 630 333 4807 for travel assistance.
- You may stay in your hotel room and isolate there as long as the room is booked for you (for the duration of the seminar) and M² will do its best to support you during this time. M² is unable to provide accommodation or support beyond that time.
- While still at the hotel we ask that you wear a mask any time you must leave your room.
- M² will do its best to come up with a thoughtful plan to programmatically catch up those who had to leave a program prematurely.